Saturday 3 April 2010

Internship programme in Aalborg university,Denmark.


I have finished my Three months internship programme in Aalborg university,Denmark.During my internship period I have finished Flash course and Media analysis and film production courses. In addition to that I have practised Avid film editing software, Panasonic p2 camera and indoor and outdoor lighting in AV Lab. And also I did one individual project based on ‘srilankan life style in Denamrk’.

This programme was given a very good experienced for me. I visited TV, Radio and media production stations in Aalborg, chopenehan and Kalmar.And during this period I have visited Berlin,germany and Kalmar University ,Sweden. Further education institute for Journalism (FOJO) has invited me to Sweden. In Sweden I have visited University Journalism department and SVt tv station. That, trip also given good experienced in media field.

The internship programme was initiated by prof.Lone Dirckinck-Holmfeld , Dean, Dept of communication & psychology, Aalborg University and followed by Prof G.Ravindran,Head of the Department, Journalism and communication, University of Madras, India.



Madras University has a unique programme in Journalism. It has two major master programmes Msc Electronic media and MA Communication. From 2009, Prof G.Ravidran has introduced a new internship programme in abroad. I am the first student who has an internship in Denmark. This is the greatest achievement in the department history. Definitely this credit goes to head of the department and staff.

In Aalborg University I have had great support from my supervisor Prof Janne Borng, Department of communication & Psychology. She has spent her valuable time with me and put lot of affords to arranged the entire programme. Finally it’s a very successful programme.
I am deeply indebted to my supervisor Prof. Janne Borng whose help, stimulating suggestions and encouragement helped me in all the time of my internship in Aalborg.


I convey my thanks to Prof Janne Borng and Prof Lone for given a great chance to learn lot of new ideas in media field. And I thank AV lab staff Mr.Per and Ms.Tina for all their help, support, interest and valuable hints

I am here with submitting the report to both universities for fulfil part of my final year examination.
I would like to express my gratitude to Prof Lone,Prof Janne Borng to complete this three month Internship program. I want to thank the Department of communication and Psychology University of Aalborg to giving me permission to commence this internship program in the AV lab in Aalborg University, Denmark.
I would like to thank Aalborg University, University of Madras, University of Jaffna, my study programme supporter FOJO,sweden and all those who gave me the possibility to complete this three month Internship program.

Thank you,

T.Thevananth,
Final year Student, University of Madras,
Guest Student, University of Aalborg.
March-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment